2018-2019 ROUSH F-150 Phase 1 Supercharger (E.O. #D-418-33 / 50 STATE LEGAL 2018-2019) - Roush (422095)
Product highlights for the 2018-2019 ROUSH F-150 Supercharger Kit - Phase 1 - 650 HP:
- Fits all 2018-2019 F150 5.0L V8 (all trim levels, cab configs & wheelbases)
- ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2650 Phase 1 Supercharger System
- Produces 650 HP & 610 ft-lbs (+255 HP & +210 ft-lbs over stock)
- Features R2650 rotating assembly along with newly-designed, high-flowing front inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal and volumetric efficiency across the entire RPM range
- Custom, all-aluminum high efficiency intercooler and low temperature radiator along with high capacity degas bottle provides substantial cooling technology
- 170 degree twist (vs. 160 on previous 2300)
- Better sealing with optimized Length-over-Depth ratio
- Increased durability with bigger bearings and thicker timing gears
- Pressure relief ports in bearing plate for reduced input power
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system reduces stress on the engine
- High-flow induction system with larger throttle body provides increased air flow
- ROUSH Performance calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software – see details below)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician
ROUSH Performance and Ford performance have developed this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to 650 horsepower for the 2018-2019 Ford F-150 5.0L V8, the ROUSH 2.65L Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH Performance, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a highly-engineered package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2019 F-150s (CARB E.O. #D-418-33).
Ray Skillman Performance Parts
We make the decision to buy only the best OEM parts for your Ford, simple. Shop our catalog for what you need, get great prices and sit back while we deliver straight to your door. Give us at with any of your parts and accessories related questions, our parts professionals are here to help.